It's here! The best baking mix for making quick, healthy, easy and unbelievably delicious paleo sandwich bread! Just add water, apple cider vinegar, and egg whites and in just over one hour you have amazing bread! It slices beautifully, never crumbles apart, and even thin slices will hold your favorite sandwich together.
Only 3 net carbs per serving. No Dairy, Soy, Sugar, Yeast or extracted starches...it's what we call "Starch Belly" free!
SANDWICH LOAF: For best results use a bread pan that is 7 x 3.75 x 2.75 inches (we have this elsewhere for sale on this site). If you don't have a pan this size, the disposable paper or aluminum pans from the grocery store work well. Don't use a wide loaf pan because you won't get as high a rise.
In a medium-sized bowl, stir together:
1 C of Water
1 C of Eggs or Egg Whites
3 T Apple Cider Vinegar
1. Pre-heat your oven to 400 degrees.
2. Empty the entire contents of the BREAD MIX into the liquids and whisk slowly for a few seconds, then briskly as it thickens. Once mixed, allow to rest about a minute to become more dough-like.
3. While the dough rests, brush or spray your loaf pan with ghee, coconut, avocado or nut oil.
4. Turn the dough into the pan, allowing it to mound higher in the center. With wet hands slightly smooth the surface.
5. Bake on the center rack, at 400 degrees for 1 hr and 15 minutes. Cover loosely with aluminum foil the last 15 or 20 minutes, if it begins to get too brown.
6. Cool in pan for 5 minutes. If necessary, run a knife around the sides to loosen the bread. Using oven mitts, turn the loaf out and cool on a rack for steam to escape. Once the bread is cooled, simply store it in a plastic bag. Within a very short time the moisture will redistribute and soften the crust.Click For Recipes
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. WildMountainPaleo.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.